HOW DOES PAY-PER-CLICK WORK?
Here is how it works:
1. The advertiser (you) hires an agency (us) to sign them up for an account with PPC program. The advertiser then “loads” the account with some money — say, $50 (though some companies’ PPC budgets are in the hundreds of thousands, even millions, of dollars a month).
2. The agency creates a small text ad (in some cases PPC can include images).
3. The agency specifies with which keywords the ad should be associated.
4. The agency specifies how much they are willing to pay each time someone clicks on the ad (this comes from your $50).
5. Later, someone (a searcher) arrives at the search engine, enters one of the keywords or keyword phrases specified, and clicks the Search button.
6. The search engine finds the matching ads and places them at the top of the results page.
7. If the searcher clicks the ad, they are taken to your website and you – the advertiser – are charged for the click (typically this range goes from a few cents up to several dollars, depending on the competition, budget, competitiveness of keywords, etc.)
WHY PAID ADVERTISING?
How Do We Advertise Your Website?
WHERE DO WE ADVERTISE YOUR SITE?
PPC primarily involves advertising campaigns run through a Google Ads account but online advertising is also now available on Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, YouTube Trueview Ads and Linkedin.
Moreover, we retarget visitors who show interest in your product, by showing your ads on pages that visitor is surfing.
WHY WOULD YOU NEED US?
PPC provides your business with a dedicated PPC specialist to create, manage & monitor your Google AdWords Campaign on your behalf. Extensive keyword research is conducted and then analysed to determine which search terms will be the most beneficial for your business. This is an ongoing process that requires daily keyword refinement, ad changes, display testing and changes, narrowing and filtering through the target audience. Moreover, this process requires audience behavior analysis, characteristics, needs, wants and obstacles – a process that takes subject matter experts in psychology, marketing and economics intertwined with all other technical moving parts.
WHAT KIND OF TARGETING ABILITIES DO PPC ADS HAVE?
PPC marketing comes with powerful targeting abilities. But here’s the catch: not all PPC networks offer the same ones.
For example, if you’re primarily concerned with targeting specific keywords, Google AdWords and Bing are by far your best bet.
But if you’re very familiar with your target market and demographic, Facebook may be the way to go.
Let’s take a look at some common objectives, and which networks can best meet them:
- If you want to target a specific age range, gender, income or education level – Display and Social PPC channels have the best option for including (or excluding) specific demographics
- If you want to target people who are searching for the products or services you offer – use keyword match types through Google and Bing
- If you’re targeting specific job titles or roles within a company – LinkedIn (and to a lesser extent, Facebook) to target
- Target by specific interests, sites they visit, or past behavior – Display and Facebook PPC
- If you want to target by a specific location or region – any channel; almost all PPC options have advanced location settings
- If you want to retarget past visitors or those like them, you can build custom lookalike audience through both Google AdWords and Facebook PPC.
Of course, that’s just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to targeting, and each network continues to expand an add new abilities.
Bottom line? PPC advertisements allow you incredible opportunities to connect with and target your specific audience.
HOW MUCH DO PEOPLE TYPICALLY SPEND ON PAID ADVERTISING?
Generally this depends on you, your budget, your business and how aggressive you want to be. For any kind of visible results we do not recommend you spend less than $100 per week per website. This is a very modest amount and can bring modest results, but it is possible. However, we do not have minimum funds required which leaves this amount only to your discretion
Google Ads budgets can be set at any level to suit individuals, small businesses right through to multinational corporations. When compared with traditional forms of marketing and advertising like radio, newspaper and billboards, Google Ads is incredibly cost-efficient and in many cases significantly more effective.
Depending on your competition, you can start small PPC campaigns to bring in new leads and increase your conversion rates, all of which will of course improve your return on investment and subsequently your overall bottom line.
Everything Our PPC Packages Include
|Google AdWords Account Setup||Included|
|Platform||Search & Display Network|
|Keywords||Up to 50 per ad group|
|Ad Groups||Up to 10 per campaign|
|Ad Texts Created||Up to 12|
|Daily Budget Review||YES|
|Ad Extensions (App, Call, Location, Review, Sitelink Callout, Automatic & Map Ads)||YES|
|Geo Targeting (location targeting)||YES|
|Setup Report and Bi-weekly Reporting||YES|
|Bid Optimization||Up to 3 times per|
|Ad Copy Text||YES|
|Ad Extension Management||YES|
|Keyword Management (revising & matching)||YES|
|Negative Keywords Management||YES|
|Geo Targeting & Conversion Tracking||YES|
|Analytics Monitoring & Reporting||YES|
|Analytics and Business Growth Recommendation Report||YES|
Not Included in the Package
|Monthly Google Budget||Customer Determines this Amount|
|Landing Page Development||NOT*|
|Tracking Code Installation||NOT|
|Google Tag Manager Installation||NOT*|
|Website Optimization for Visitors’ Engagement||NOT*|
*Optional side-service available for a fee
Our Recent Work
How Can We Help You?
- New York, USA
- Sydney, Australia
- Zagreb, Croatia
- New York, USA: (646) 775-7025
- Sydney, Australia: (04) 8771-1375
- Email Us: [email protected]